The SUMXMY2 function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to return the sum of the squares of the differences between corresponding items in the arrays.
The SUMXMY2 function syntax is:
where array-1 and array-2 are the selected ranges of cells with the same number of columns and rows.
To apply the SUMXMY2 function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the SUMXMY2 function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page