The MROUND function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to round the number to the desired multiple.
The MROUND function syntax is:
x is a number you wish to round.
multiple is a multiple you wish to round to.
The numeric values can be entered manually or included into the cell you make reference to.
Note: if the values of x and multiple have different signs, the function returns the #NUM! error.
To apply the MROUND function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the MROUND function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by comma,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page