The PRODUCT function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to multiply all the numbers in the selected range of cells and return the product.
The PRODUCT function syntax is:
where argument-list is a set of numeric values entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
To apply the PRODUCT function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the PRODUCT function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas or select a range of cells with the mouse,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page