The ROMAN function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. The function is used to convert a number to a roman numeral.
The ROMAN function syntax is:
number is a numeric value greater than or equal to 1 and less than 3999 entered manually or included into the cell you make reference to.
form is a roman numeral type that can be one of the following:
To apply the ROMAN function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the ROMAN function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by comma,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page