Advanced Settings of Presentation Editor
Presentation Editor lets you change its advanced settings. To access them, open the File tab at the top toolbar and select the Advanced Settings... option. You can also use the icon in the right upper corner at the Home tab of the top toolbar.
The advanced settings are:
- Spell Checking is used to turn on/off the spell checking option.
- Alternate Input is used to turn on/off hieroglyphs.
- Alignment Guides is used to turn on/off alignment guides that appear when you move objects and allow you to position them on the slide precisely.
- Autosave is used to turn on/off automatic saving of changes you make while editing.
- Co-editing Mode is used to select the display of the changes made during the co-editing:
- By default the Fast mode is selected, the users who take part in the document co-editing will see the changes in realtime once they are made by other users.
- If you prefer not to see other user changes (so that they do not disturb you, or for some other reason), select the Strict mode and all the changes will be shown only after you click the Save icon notifying you that there are changes from other users.
- Default Zoom Value is used to set the default zoom value selecting it in the list of available options from 50% to 200%. You can also choose the Fit to Slide or Fit to Width option.
- Unit of Measurement is used to specify what units are used on the rulers and in properties windows for measuring elements parameters such as width, height, spacing, margins etc. You can select the Centimeter, Point, or Inch option.
To save the changes you made, click the Apply button.
Return to previous page