The ROUND function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to round the number to the desired number of digits.
The ROUND function syntax is:
x is the number you wish to round.
num_digits is the number of digits you wish to round to.
The numeric values can be entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
To apply the ROUND function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the ROUND function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by comma,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page