The WEEKNUM function is one of the date and time functions. It used to return the number of the week the specified date falls within the year.
The WEEKNUM function syntax is:
serial-value is a number representing the date within the week, entered using the Date function or other date and time function.
weekday-start-flag is a numeric value used to determine the type of the value to be returned. It can be one of the following:
|1 or omitted
||from Sunday to Saturday
||from Monday to Sunday
To apply the WEEKNUM function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Date and time function group from the list,
- click the WEEKNUM function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page