The STDEVPA function is one of the statistical functions. It is used to analyze the range of data and return the standard deviation of an entire population.
The STDEVPA function syntax is:
where argument-list is up to 30 numeric values entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
Note: text and FALSE values are counted as 0, TRUE values are counted as 1, empty cells are ignored.
To apply the STDEVPA function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the STDEVPA function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas or select a range of cells with the mouse,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page