Advanced Settings of Spreadsheet Editor
Spreadsheet Editor lets you change its general advanced settings. To access them, open the File tab at the top toolbar and select the Advanced Settings... option. You can also use the icon in the right upper corner at the Home tab of the top toolbar.
The general advanced settings are:
Commenting Display is used to turn on/off the live commenting option:
- Turn on display of the comments - if you disable this feature, the commented cells will be marked on the sheet only if you click the Comments icon at the left sidebar.
- Turn on display of the resolved comments - if you disable this feature, the resolved comments will be hidden on the sheet. You'll be able to view such comments only if you click the Comments icon at the left sidebar.
- Autosave is used to turn on/off automatic saving of changes you make while editing.
- Co-editing Mode is used to select the display of the changes made during the co-editing:
- By default the Fast mode is selected, the users who take part in the document co-editing will see the changes in realtime once they are made by other users.
- If you prefer not to see other user changes (so that they do not disturb you, or for some other reason), select the Strict mode and all the changes will be shown only after you click the Save icon notifying you that there are changes from other users.
- Default Zoom Value is used to set the default zoom value selecting it in the list of available options from 50% to 200%.
- Font Hinting is used to select the type a font is displayed in Spreadsheet Editor:
- Choose As Windows if you like the way fonts are usually displayed on Windows, i.e. using Windows font hinting.
- Choose As OS X if you like the way fonts are usually displayed on a Mac, i.e. without any font hinting at all.
- Choose Native if you want your text to be displayed with the hinting embedded into font files.
- Unit of Measurement is used to specify what units are used for measuring elements parameters such as width, height, spacing, margins etc. You can select the Centimeter, Point, or Inch option.
- Formula Language is used to select the language for displaying and entering formula names.
- Regional Settings is used to select the default display format for currency and date and time.
To save the changes you made, click the Apply button.
Return to previous page