To add and format borders to a worksheet,
Return to previous page
- select a cell, a range of cells with the mouse or the whole worksheet by pressing the Ctrl+A key combination,
Note: you can also select multiple non-adjacent cells or cell ranges holding down the Ctrl key while selecting cells/ranges with the mouse.
- click the Add Borders icon situated at the top toolbar,
- select the border style you wish to apply:
- open the Border Style submenu and select one of the available options,
- open the Border Color submenu and select the color you need from the palette,
- select one of the available border templates: Outside Borders , All Borders , Top Borders , Bottom Borders , Left Borders , Right Borders , No Borders , Inside Borders , Inside Vertical Borders , Inside Horizontal Borders , Diagonal Up Border , Diagonal Down Border .