The CORREL function is one of the statistical functions. It is used to analyze the range of data and return the correlation coefficient of two range of cells.
The CORREL function syntax is:
where array-1(2) is the selected range of cells with the same number of elements.
Note: if array-1(2) contains text, logical values, or empty cells, the function will ignore those values, but treat the cells with the zero values.
To apply the CORREL function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the CORREL function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page