The MEDIAN function is one of the statistical functions. It is used to calculate the median of the argument list.
The MEDIAN function syntax is:
where argument-list is up tp 30 numerical values entered manually or included into the cell you make reference to.
To apply the MEDIAN function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the MEDIAN function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas or select a range of cells with the mouse,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page