Save/print/download your presentation
By default, Рresentation Editor automatically saves your file each 2 seconds when you work on it preventing your data loss in case of the unexpected program closing. If you co-edit the file in the Fast mode, the timer requests for updates 25 times a second and saves the changes if they have been made. When the file is being co-edited in the Strict mode, changes are automatically saved at 10-minute intervals. If you need, you can easily select the preferred co-editing mode or disable the Autosave feature on the Advanced Settings page.
To save your current presentation manually,
- press the Save icon at the top toolbar, or
- use the Ctrl+S key combination, or
- click the File icon at the left sidebar and select the Save option.
To print out the current presentation,
- click the Print icon at the top toolbar, or
- use the Ctrl+P key combination, or
- click the File icon at the left sidebar and select the Print option.
Return to previous page
After that a PDF file will be generated on the basis of the presentation. You can open and print it out, or save onto your computer hard disk drive or removable medium to print it out later.
To download the resulting presentation onto your computer hard disk drive,
- click the File icon at the left sidebar,
- select the Download as option,
- choose one of the available formats depending on your needs: PDF, PPTX.