Spreadsheet Editor allows you to insert images in the most popular formats into your worksheet. The following image formats are supported: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG.
To insert an image into the spreadsheet,
- place the cursor where you want the image to be put,
- click the Insert Image icon at the top toolbar,
- select one of the following options to load the image:
- the Picture from File option will open the standard Windows dialog window for file selection. Browse your computer hard disk drive for the necessary file and click the Open button
- the Picture from URL option will open the window where you can enter the necessary image web address and click the OK button
- once the image is added you can change its size and position.
To replace the inserted image,
- select the image you wish to replace with the mouse,
- click the Image Settings icon at the right sidebar,
- in the Replace Image section click the button you need: From File or From URL and select the desired image.
The selected image will be replaced.
To delete the inserted image, click it and press the Delete key.
Return to previous page