Copy/paste data, undo/redo your actions
To cut, copy and paste selected objects (slides, text passages, autoshapes) in the current presentation or undo/redo your actions use the corresponding options from the right-click menu, or keyboard shortcuts, or icons available at any tab of the top toolbar:
- Cut – select an object and use the Cut option from the right-click menu to delete the selection and send it to the computer clipboard memory. The cut data can be later inserted to another place in the same presentation.
- Copy – select an object and use the Copy option from the right-click menu or the Copy icon at the top toolbar to copy the selection to the computer clipboard memory. The copied object can be later inserted to another place in the same presentation.
- Paste – find the place in your presentation where you need to paste the previously copied object and use the Paste option from the right-click menu or the Paste icon at the top toolbar. The object will be inserted at the current cursor position. The object can be previously copied from the same presentation.
To copy or paste data from/into another presentation or some other program use the following key combinations:
- Ctrl+C key combination for copying;
- Ctrl+V key combination for pasting;
- Ctrl+X key combination for cutting.
To perform the undo/redo operations, use the corresponding icons available at any tab of the top toolbar or keyboard shortcuts:
Return to previous page