Currently, you can change the appearance of a chart in an existing document.
- select the chart by tapping it,
- open the Chart Settings panel by
- tapping the
icon at the top toolbar, or
- tapping the Chart option in the pop-up menu,
- tap the arrow next to the necessary menu item: Style, Wrap, or Reorder.
The Style section contains the following four tabs:
- Type - to change the current chart type (line chart, column chart, bar chart, area chart, pie chart, point chart, or stock chart). Swipe right or left to see all the chart types and tap the one you want to apply.
- Style - to change the current chart style. Swipe right or left to see all the available styles and tap the one you want to apply.
- Background - to change the chart background fill by selecting a solid color, gradient template or predefined texture. Swipe right or left to see all the palettes and tap the fill you want to use.
- Border - to adjust the chart border Size and select its Color on the palette.
The Wrap section allows to select a text wrapping style from the available ones and adjust some additional positioning options. To learn more, please refer to the Change text wrapping section of this guide.
The Reorder section allows to to set the selected chart position as related to other objects when several objects overlap each other. To learn more, please refer to the Manipulate objects section of this guide.