Add an image
- place the cursor where you want the image to be put,
- tap the
icon at the top toolbar, to open the new object insertion panel,
- tap the
- select one of the following options to load the image:
The image will be added. Now you can change its properties and position.
Adjust the image settings
- select the image by tapping it,
- open the Picture Settings panel by
- tapping the
icon at the top toolbar, or
- tapping the Image option in the pop-up menu,
- tap the arrow next to the necessary menu item: Wrap, Replace or Reorder.
The Wrap section allows to select a text wrapping style from the available ones and adjust some additional positioning options. To learn more, please refer to the Change text wrapping section of this guide.
The Replace section allows to replace the current image loading another one from the Media Library or URL.
The Reorder section allows to set the selected image position as related to other objects when several objects overlap each other. To learn more, please refer to the Manipulate objects section of this guide.
The Default Size option allows to restore the original image size.