To perform any calculations you can insert a needed formula manually using the common mathematical operators or insert a predefined formula - Function.
To insert a function,
- select a cell you wish to insert a function into,
- open the formula insertion panel by
- tapping the Insert Function icon before the formula bar on the top, or
- tapping the icon at the top toolbar and switching to the tab,
- select one of the commonly used functions (SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT) or choose the necessary Category in the CATEGORIES section and select the function you need,
Note: to view the function description, tap the icon.
- enter the function arguments either using the on-screen keyboard or dragging to select a range of cells to be included as an argument. If the function requires several arguments, they must be separated by commas.
Note: generally, numeric values, logical values (TRUE, FALSE), text values (must be quoted), cell references, cell range references and other functions can be used as function arguments.