Fit your data to the column width using the Wrap Text option.
- select a cell, a range of cells or the whole worksheet,
- open the Cell settings panel by
- tapping the
icon at the top toolbar, or
- tapping the Cell option in the pop-up menu,
- tap the icon to the right of the Text Format section.
- swipe up to see the Wrap Text switcher and turn it on.
Note: if you change the column width, data wrapping adjusts automatically.
You can also select a cell/cell range and tap the Wrap option from the pop-up menu that appears. When data wrapping is enabled, the Unwrap option becomes available in the pop-up menu.