The SUMX2MY2 function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to sum the difference of squares between two arrays.
The SUMX2MY2 function syntax is:
where array-1 and array-2 are the ranges of cells with the same number of columns and rows.
To apply the SUMX2MY2 function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the SUMX2MY2 function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page