The MULTINOMIAL function is one of the math and trigonometry functions. It is used to return the ratio of the factorial of a sum of numbers to the product of factorials.
The MULTINOMIAL function syntax is:
where argument-list is is up to 30 numeric values entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
To apply the MULTINOMIAL function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Math and trigonometry function group from the list,
- click the MULTINOMIAL function,
- enter the required argument separated by commas or select a range of cells with the mouse,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page