To access the Spreadsheet Editor advanced settings,
- tap the
Tools icon in the right corner of the top toolbar,
- tap the arrow next to the
Application Settings menu item.
Currently, the following advanced settings are available:
- VIEW - is used to specify which interface elements you want to be hidden or shown:
- Gridlines - this switcher is turned on by default. It allows to hide or show again the lines that appear around the cells.
- Headings - this switcher is turned on by default. It allows to hide or show again the column heading at the top and row heading at the left of the worksheet.
- STYLE - is used to select the necessary Color Scheme. It allows to change the default color palette for worksheet elements (font, background, autoshapes and charts).