Search for certain text
- tap the
Find icon at the top toolbar to activate the Find panel,
- enter your inquiry into the data entry field,
- specify search parameters by tapping the
Search Options icon on the left and selecting the necessary options:
- Case sensitive - is used to find only the occurrences typed in the same case as your inquiry (e.g. if your inquiry is 'Editor' and this option is selected, such words as 'editor' or 'EDITOR' etc. will not be found).
- tap the Find caption next to the entry field - all the occurrences of the required text will be highlighted in yellow,
- use arrow buttons to navigate through the found occurrences towards the beginning of the document (if you tap the
icon) or towards the end of the document (if you tap the
icon) from the current position.
Replace the found matches
- tap the
Search Options icon on the left,
- tap the Find and Replace menu item - the Find panel will change,
- enter the replacement text into the second data entry field,
- use arrow buttons to navigate through the found occurrences and tap Replace to replace the currently selected occurrence,
- to replace all the found occurrences, hold the Replace caption next to the entry field until the menu with the Replace All option appears, then tap it.
Exit the Find mode
To close the Find panel, tap within the document area.