Section breaks allow you to apply a different layout or formatting for the certain parts of your document. For example, you can use individual page numbering, size, or orientation for each separate section.
Note: an inserted section break defines formatting of the preceding part of the document.
To insert a section break at the current cursor position,
- tap the
icon at the top toolbar, to open the new object insertion panel,
- switch to the
- select the
Section Break option,
- select the necessary section break type:
- Next Page - to start a new section from the next page
- Continuous Page - to start a new section at the current page
- Even Page - to start a new section from the next even page
- Odd Page - to start a new section from the next odd page
To remove the added section break, place the cursor at the beginning of the text that followed it and press the
key. Since a section break defines formatting of the preceding section, when you remove a section break, this section formatting will also be deleted. The document part that preceded the removed section break acquires the formatting of the part that followed it.