Add an image
- select the worksheet you want to put the image onto,
- tap the
icon at the top toolbar, to open the new object insertion panel,
- switch to the
- tap the
Insert Image tab,
- select one of the following options to load the image:
The image will be added. Now you can change its properties and position.
Adjust the image settings
- select the image by tapping it,
- open the Picture settings panel by
- tapping the
icon at the top toolbar, or
- tapping the Image option in the pop-up menu,
- tap the arrow next to the necessary menu item: Replace or Reorder.
The Replace section allows to replace the current image with another one selected from the Media Library or URL.
The Reorder section allows to set the selected image position as related to other objects when several objects overlap each other. To learn more, please refer to the Manipulate objects section of this guide.
The Default Size option allows to change the current image size to the default one.