Control Panel changelog
Release date: 04/07/2018
- Fixed the
Server internal error error when using the groups enclosed inside each other in the AD (bug #37414).
- Fixed the issue when the user data between the Service Provider and the portal was transferred via HTTP only, even when HTTPS was enabled.
Release date: 01/13/2018
- Fixed the
Invalid ssoConfig error which occurred when the link to the IdP contained the question mark '?', e.g.:
IdP Single Sign-On Endpoint URL: https://accounts.google.com/o/saml2/idp?idpid=777777;
- Fixed the
Invalid authentication token error which prevented from adding a user to the portal using the AD FS, in case the
- characters were present when sending the encrypted data.
Release date: 12/15/2017
- Added the changelog for Control Panel and link to it;
- Fixed the bug when JWT parameters were not sent when updating Document Server(bug #36270);
- Fixed the bug when
Audit Trail heading was present at the login history page (bug #36026);
- The current machine is now checked for being linked with the domain name for multiple portals.
- Fixed the bug with the
LDAP Domain not found error which occurred if the DN record had no DC records (the users with Sun/Oracle DS were affected); now if the LDAP domain could not be specified, the LDAP domain will acquire the
unknown value or the
ldap.domain value from the
web.appsettings.config configuration file;
- Fixed the bug with the
Sizelimit Exceeded error when trying to get more than 1000 users from the Active Directory;
- Increased the login speed with the Group Membership setting enabled;
- Added additional logging;
- Fixed the bug with LDAP operation hanging when using Mono v5.2.0 and older;
- Fixed the bug with the error when trying to login using the email address entered in the fields different from the
- Fixed the bug occurring in the enclosed groups, when the users were displayed not in all groups.
Release date: 10/31/2017
- Added the
documentserver-prepare4shutdown.sh script launch when updating the document-server for the correct edited document saving.
- Dramatically changed LDAP integration, migrated to the single library for the work with LDAP (Novell.Directory.Ldap.NETStandard, Nuget, MIT);
- Login and email are now split into two separate fields;
- Added the support for big data;
- Increased the work speed via the LDAP protocol (the connection to the server and receiving the data is now made once per session, added the limits when only a certain number of results is necessary, fixed the slow login for bit data, removed the sorting out used to find the SID parameter);
- Fixed the user re-creation issue;
- Fixed the duplicate username issue;
- Fixed the already existing email issue;
- Replaced the LDAP user deletion with account deactivation (for further data migration and data safety);
- Instead of re-creating a user with an unknown SID but an existing email the data is updated;
- Added the attempt to save the correct UserName/Login in case a similar one is already taken on the portal.
- Added the AD FS support;
- Replaced the Single Sign-on link at the authorization page with the customizable button, added the button customization to the SSO setting of the Control Panel.
Release date: 07/03/2017
- Added the support of letsencrypt service for the domain certificate generation.
- Added the new
- Added the new SSO settings page;
- Added the support for Shibboleth.
Release date: 05/25/2017
- The Control Panel migrated from
Release date: 12/05/2016
- Added LDAP synchronization for users and groups when saving the settings, after login and using the Sync button;
- Changed email formation for LDAP users;
- Fixed the problem of creation of users with invalid emails;
- Fixed the problem of duplicate users;
- Added icons and hints to the users in the list for the admin;
- Blocked for editing the user profile fields imported using LDAP;
- Added the real LDAP password saving to the database during login in case LDAP Auth is disabled, now the LDAP users will become common portal users when LDAP Auth is disabled;
- Added new API Settings method - Sync LDAP;
- Added new translations;
- Bug fixes.
- Made changes at the Update page for the Control Panel for Windows;
- Updates are performed using the downloaded installation packages for each module.
- The current installed component version numbers are obtained via API request to the Community Server.
- The new versions available for download are obtained via the request to the http://download.onlyoffice.com/install/windows/updates.txt file, where all the latest component version numbers and links for their download are stored in the JSON format.
Control Panel provides you the possibility to access the most recent versions of each online office component and easily update them.
To access Control Panel, sign in to your portal and click the 'Control Panel' link on the Start Page. Alternatively, you can go to the portal 'Settings' and click the 'Control Panel' link on the left-side panel.
Before you start the update process, it is recommended to create your portal data backup
to prevent the probability of data loss.
Bare Bones Instructions
- In the Control Panel, open the Update page. On this page, you can see the list of all the Enterprise Edition components with the indication of their statuses (Installed), as well as Current and the latest Available versions.
Once a new version of a certain module becomes available for downloading and installing, the DOWNLOAD button next to it will appear.
In case updates are available for several components, including Control Panel, it is important to update Control Panel first of all.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button. When the downloading process is over, the UPDATE button will appear.
- Click the UPDATE button. The warning window will open. Click the OK button to start the new version installation process or CANCEL to be able to create a backup first.
- After you click the OK button, your Control Panel and portal will be restarted and become unavailable during this process. It can take up to 5 minutes. Once the installation is complete, the updated component Current and Available versions will be the same on the Update page. You can scroll up, click the GO TO PORTAL button and explore new features of the updated module.