The T.INV.2T function is one of the statistical functions. Returns the two-tailed inverse of the Student's t-distribution.
The T.INV.2T function syntax is:
probability is the probability associated with the Student's t-distribution. A numeric value greater than 0 but less than or equal to 1.
deg-freedom is the number of degrees of freedom, an integer greater than or equal to 1.
The values can be entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
To apply the T.INV.2T function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the T.INV.2T function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page