The INTERCEPT function is one of the statistical functions. It is used to analyze the first array values and second array values to calculate the intersection point.
The INTERCEPT function syntax is:
where array-1(2) is the selected range of cells with the same number of elements (columns and rows).
To apply the INTERCEPT function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the INTERCEPT function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page