The FVSCHEDULE function is one of the financial functions. It is used to calculate the future value of an investment based on a series of changeable interest rates.
The FVSCHEDULE function syntax is:
principal is the current value of an investment.
schedule is an array or a range of interest rates.
Note: schedule values can be numbers or empty cells (they are interpreted as 0).
The numeric values can be entered manually or included into the cell you make reference to.
To apply the FVSCHEDULE function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Financial function group from the list,
- click the FVSCHEDULE function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page