The CHISQ.DIST.RT function is one of the statistical functions. It is used to return the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution.
The CHISQ.DIST.RT function syntax is:
x is the value at which you want to evaluate the chi-squared distribution. A numeric value greater than or equal to 0.
deg-freedom is the number of degrees of freedom. A numeric value greater than or equal to 1 but less than or equal to 10^10.
The values can be entered manually or included into the cells you make reference to.
To apply the CHISQ.DIST.RT function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Statistical function group from the list,
- click the CHISQ.DIST.RT function,
- enter the required arguments separating them by commas,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page