By default, when you work on your document, Spreadsheet Editor automatically saves it each 2 seconds preventing the data loss in case of the unexpected program closing. If you previously disabled the Autosave option, you can save the file manually. To do that,
- click the Save icon at the top toolbar, or
- use the Ctrl+S key combination, or
- switch to the File tab at the top toolbar and select the Save option at the left sidebar.
The contacts.csv file can be found in the My Documents folder of the Documents module.
To download the resulting file onto your computer hard disk drive,
- switch to the File tab at the top toolbar,
- select the Download as... option at the left sidebar,
- choose one of the available formats depending on your needs: XLSX, PDF, ODS, CSV.
By default, the created file will be saved in the Downloads folder on your hard disk drive.