Add tags to your contacts, opportunities, cases to classify, group, describe them and facilitate the search process in this way. Read the instructions below to learn how to manage existing tags and create new ones.
Bare Bones Instructions
To add a new tag, please follow the easy steps below:
- Enter your portal using your login details.
- Click the CRM link on the start page.
- Click the Settings option at the left-side panel, then choose the Other settings section and click the Tags item.
- Select the category you want to create a tag for clicking the appropriate link - Both Person & Company, Opportunities, Cases.
- Press the New Tag button.
- In the opened 'Create New Tag' window, enter the needed tag text into the 'Title' field and click the Save button.
The newly created tag will be added to the corresponding category.
You can add a tag to several somehow connected contacts at once. For example if you want to add a tag to a person you'll be offered to add it also to the related company if it's represented in your contact list. You can apply this function clicking the appropriate button or, if you are not likely to use it and don't want to see this message again, choose the 'Settings' option, then open the 'Tags' page and check the 'Do not show the Linking Contacts dialog again' box.
How to delete unnecessary tags?
To delete a certain unused tag, click the icon next to it.
Please bear in mind that you can delete a tag only in case there are no contacts, opportunities, or cases marked with it. Once a tag was added to a CRM element, you won't be able to delete this tag any more.