Background color is applied to the whole paragraph and completely fills all the paragraph space from the left page margin to the right page margin.
To apply a background color to a certain paragraph or change the current one,
- put the cursor within the paragraph you need, or select several paragraphs or the whole text,
- open the Paragraph Settings panel by
- tapping the
icon at the top toolbar, or
- tapping the Paragraph option in the pop-up menu,
- tap the arrow next to the color field in the Background section to open the color palette window,
- select one of the available colors in the palette.
To clear the background color of a certain paragraph, use the
No Fill icon in the color palette window.