By default, all the available companies and persons are displayed in the Contacts list. If you wish to export all of them, just proceed to the Step 3. If you need to export certain contacts, please make use of our filter at the top of the page.
Click the button and select one of the options:
- MANAGER is used to display the contacts assigned to you or to any other CRM user;
- CREATION DATE is used to display the contacts with the specified creation date within the specified period of time: Last month, Yesterday, Today, This month or any other custom period;
- ACCESSIBILITY is used to display all public or restricted contacts;
- SHOW is used to display all companies or all persons only, or show the contacts with opportunities;
- TEMPERATURE LEVEL is used to display the contacts of a certain temperature level only. The default levels are: cold, warm or hot;
- CONTACT TYPES is used to display the contacts of a certain type only. The default types are: Client, Competitor, Partner, Supplier;
- WITH TAG is used to display the contacts with a specified tag only.
You can also use the wildcards to filter your contacts:
- use the question mark ? to perform the single-character wildcard search. For example, when you use the Sm?th query, it will return results for Smith and Smyth.
- use the asterisk * to perform the multiple-character wildcard search. For example, to search for all the words beginning with O, use the O* query
- use the tilde ~ at the end of the word to search for the words similar in spelling.