The UPPER function is one of the text and data functions. Is used to convert lowercase letters to uppercase in the selected cell.
The UPPER function syntax is:
where text is a text data included into the cell you make reference to.
To apply the UPPER function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert Function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Text and data function group from the list,
- click the UPPER function,
- enter the required argument,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page