The IMSEC function is one of the engineering functions. It is used to return the secant of a complex number.
The IMSEC function syntax is:
where complex-number is a complex-number expressed in x + yi or x + yj form entered manually or included into the cell you make reference to.
To apply the IMSEC function,
- select the cell where you wish to display the result,
- click the Insert function icon situated at the top toolbar,
or right-click within a selected cell and select the Insert Function option from the menu,
or click the icon situated at the formula bar,
- select the Engineering function group from the list,
- click the IMSEC function,
- enter the required argument,
- press the Enter button.
The result will be displayed in the selected cell.
Return to previous page